Useful Links

Greenwood County Job Opportunities

Motor Grader Operator/Laborer
The Greenwood County Road & Bridge Department is taking applications for a motor grader operator/laborer. Must have a Class B CDL with air brake endorsement. Please apply at the Road & Bridge Department, 510 S. Jefferson, Eureka, KS. We will accept applications until position is filled.

Click Below for Application: