Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Welcome To
Greenwood County, Kansas


Where do I register to vote?
     The County Clerk's or Treasurer's office at 311 N. Main Street in Eureka.

Who files vital records?
     The County Clerk is responsible for filing vital records or important documents related to a specific county's population including birth, death, and marriage certificates.