Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Welcome To
Greenwood County, Kansas


What if I need an attorney, but cannot afford one?
      If you feel you need a lawyer you may qualify for a public defender. Appear at your scheduled hearing and ask the judge for a public defender. You will then be given another court date.

What happens if I ignore my ticket?
      If you are cited for a civil violation you will be notified that your driver's license will be suspended until you pay the citation in full.

How do I complain about noisy neighbors?
     While the noise is occurring, call the Police Department non-emergency 620-583-5568.