Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Welcome To
Greenwood County, Kansas


Can I make partial payments for real estate and personal property taxes?
      You may make partial payments on real estate and personal property taxes. Be aware you will accur interest on any unpaid balance as allowed by the law and you will not be able to renew vehicle tags until your delinquent personal property tax is paid in full.

How do I protest my taxes?
       If you feel the value placed on your property is too high you may appeal your valuation at the Greenwood County Appraiser's office.