Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Welcome To
Greenwood County, Kansas


How do I make a traffic accident report?
     Call 9-1-1.  An officer will be dispatched to investigate.

Why am I asked so many question when I call the Police Department?
     Police dispatchers are trained to get as much information as possible to determine the nature and the severity of the call.  In most cases, an officer is dispatched but you will still be asked to provide complete details while you are on the phone.